Saturday, November 21, 2020

Holiday Hair Gift Guide!

The holiday's are here, and yes things are a bit different this season but we can still have great hair, right? I love good products and I love to share them with all of you! I have put together a Hair Gift Guide of some of my most favorite hair goodies that will bring your hair (or someone who is on your shopping list) to the next level (yes even if we're all stuck at home!). We will at least come through this pandemic with super-awesome hair!!

Let me start with my favorite blow dry serum, Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum! First of all, the formula aids in speeding up your blow dry time. Yes to that! It works wonderfully to smooth out your hair by using lightweight silicones that condition and seal hair strands! I also really love the smell, and the scent even lingers awhile after blow drying. I can easily tell when I've used this or not used this product and let me say the difference is astounding!


Shop Super Skinny Serum Here


Next fav hair product is from Wen Hair Care and it is their Replenishing Treatment Mist (particularly the fall scents!) They come in Fresh Apple, Ginger Pumpkin, Plum Pear, Tuscan Pear, and Vanilla Pumpkin!! What does it do? Pretty much everything. It adds hydration, it refreshes your hair on in-between shampoo days, and you can spray it on and give your hair a quick touch up blow dry. I even spritz this on my face whenever I need a little hydration -and- it works as a makeup setting spray! Oh and it also detangles quite well (I have even used it on my Goldendoodles tail before brushing it!).


Shop Replenishing Mist Here


Let's talk style, hairstyle that is! I love to easily add beachy waves to my hair using an incredible styling tool called The Beach Waver! Once you get the hang of it (which is simple to do) you will love it and use it all the time (this would make a great gift for your teen!). With the press of a button the Beachwaver winds the hair around the barrel for you and then releases it just as easy! Watch my Instagram video demo (link is below) of how easy it really is!

My Beachwaver Video Demo

Shop the Beachwaver Here


Next I want to share my love of the hair care company Kerotin! They offer so many products to help with many hair issues! I want to first talk about Kerotin's Nourishing Oil which is a product I use daily. It has many uses so let me share them......I use it when my hair is wet and I want to let it air dry. I will also apply it throughout the day if my hair is looking dull or dry as it adds a healthy shine that I love! Got split ends? Yup it works amazingly well for those. I even use this on my hands, cuticles, and pat it into my face as well because it contains all good-for-you ingredients! It has a combination of 9 nutrient-rich oils (including argan, avocado, and pumpkin seed to name a few). Did I mention it also helps to stimulate hair growth when you massage it into your scalp and keep it on overnight? 




I also use Kerotin's Purple Shampoo and Conditioner as well as their Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. The purple line is for blonde, grey and silver hair as it works to rid these shades of brassiness and dull yellow-ish tones. It has ingredients like; mango butter, avocado oil, sage & grape extract!!






The Renewal Shampoo & Conditioner has natural ingredients and helps hair that is overworked and damaged. I love this set as it doesn't strip your hair or remove moisture from it. It is color safe and free of parabens and sodium chloride and has soy protein, coconut oil, and keratin protein. If you have abused your hair as I have done throughout my life then this set is for you!

Kerotin has hair products for everyone on your list (including hair growth serums, eyelash serums, and hair growth vitamins) and did you know they have their very own Holiday Gift Guide where products are broken down into age categories making it super easy to shop? 

.....AND you can use my discount code "Tori15" at checkout (works with sale prices also!)

**You can access Kerotin's Holiday Gift Guide here;  Kerotin's Holiday Gift Guide



Well that about sums up my Holiday Hair Gift Guide showcasing some of my favorite goodies! I hope you get to check some of them out and that it helps make your shopping a bit less stressful!


Happy Shopping,

Tori Lee


*as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualified purchases

Are you following me on social? 

IG @torileesbeautymix

Twitter @beautybytorilee

TikTok @torileesbeautymix

No comments:

Post a Comment